About Help Scout
Do your best work from anywhere in the world
Help Scout is made by about 50 people, who work from more than 32 cities around the world, all with a passion for excellence in their craft. We come from diverse backgrounds and are united by an enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
Since launching in April of 2011, Help Scout now powers more than 7,000 support teams in 140 countries. Our software is used and trusted by businesses of every shape and size.
We're a remote-first company
Being a remote first company allows us to invest in the best people without being limited by geography. We go to great lengths to set you up for success from day one, and work hard to keep the team connected. Daily business metrics reports, weekly 1:1s, internal blog posts, and twice-per-year team retreats keep everyone in the loop—water-cooler not required.
How we work
- Take pride in your craft. Sweat the small stuff, and know that excellence in any one piece increases the potential of the whole project. Every job you do has your signature on it, so sign with pride.
- Stay customer-driven. Everyone at Help Scout is aligned in our motivation to help our customers find success. We’d never sacrifice product quality or the customer experience for growth.
- Be outcome-oriented. “That’s not my job” is not a phrase you’ll hear at Help Scout. Ownership means pushing towards greatness together, regardless of title, role, and responsibility.
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Long-term/short-term disability insurance & life insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- 401k with 1% match for US residents
- Personal development stipend
- Transparency with financials and metrics
- Work with people who will bring out your best
Oh, and we love getting the whole team together twice a year for a few days of fun and work. Here’s a look at what happened on our recent trip to Steamboat, Colorado.